CoinAgenda Global, the top global conference series for blockchain and cryptocurrency announced its first virtual summit. Cryptocurrency news and trends including dApps, DEXs, and the current BTC bull market will be discussed from October 28 to 29, 2020.
Along with this announcement, the initial line of speakers for this year’s events was also released. It features four main speakers who are renowned leaders in the crypto industry namely:
- ShapeShift CEO Erik Vorhees,
- Ethereum co-founder Anthony Di Iorio,
- WAX.io co-founder William Quigley, and
- Atari CEO Fred Chesnais.
For the first day of the virtual summit, a competition dubbed BitAngels Pitch Day will be held. More than 25 firms including Angel and VC finance, as well as tokens trading on exchange platforms, are set to pitch in a Demo Day environment.
Towards the end of the event, a winner will be announced by CoinAgenda Global in partnership with BitAngels. There is no cost to apply to pitch and companies can get a free pass to both day sessions.
On day 2, CoinAgenda Global will facilitate dialogues on legal, regulative, and jurisdictional issues linked to starting and investing in blockchain firms. It will also tackle investing in non-fungible tokens (NFTs) and the rise of decentralized finance (DeFi).
Other sessions include open and private virtual networking forums. Moreover, the 2-day event will be wrapped up with a networking hour to connect crypto backers, traders, groups, and digital currency funds with top entrepreneurs.
The current list of confirmed speakers for the 2020 CoinAgenda Global event includes big names in the crypto world such as:
- Douglas Horn, Whitepaper author and Telos chief architect
- Piers Ridyard, Radix CEO
- Enzo Villani, Alpha Sigma Capital CEO and CIO
- Irina Litchfield, ABE Global advisor
- John Hargrave, Media Shower CEO
- Min Kim, ICON project founder
- Scott Purcell, Prime Trust founder and CEO
- Alex Mashinsky, Celsius.Network CEO
- Tim Frost, YIELD App CEO
- Bill Barhydt, Abra founder
- Josh Lawler, Zuber Lawler partner
- Malcolm Tan, Gravitas International founder
- Warren Whitlock, Stirling Corp CEO
- Joel Comm, The Bad Crypto Podcast host
- James Gillingham, Finxflo CEO
- Dirk Lueth, Uplandme, Inc. co-founder
Discounted ticket tiers can be availed until the event. Early ticket buyers can save up to 50% off. Be up to date with the latest and hottest cryptocurrency news here at BTC Post now!
Bitcoin (BTC) $ 16,810.74 1.05%
Ethereum (ETH) $ 1,229.20 2.19%
Tether (USDT) $ 1.00 0.02%
BNB (BNB) $ 283.58 1.66%
USD Coin (USDC) $ 1.00 0.05%
Binance USD (BUSD) $ 1.00 0.06%
XRP (XRP) $ 0.389514 0.8%
Dogecoin (DOGE) $ 0.096242 3.9%
Cardano (ADA) $ 0.310387 1.92%
Polygon (MATIC) $ 0.890064 1.46%
Expand your knowledge and invest in the cryptocurrency industry.